Associate Product Manager
Role – Associate Product Manager
Experience – 3-6 years
Key Job Responsibilities
- Build and Execute
- Build and execute the roadmap (create wireframes, feature specs, etc.) for Digital Lending for various products in MSME segment.
- Own delivery of roadmap for one or more parts of the product
- Define milestones and coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to launch the product as per defined timelines.
- Track Business KPI’s (NPS/CSAT/Customer Feedbacks)
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems and ensure on-time delivery of Agreed Plan
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand and eliminate obstacles to adoption and usage
- Work with Marketing to bring new features to life on the various communication touchpoint
- Work with content team to ensure the platform is providing effective responses to users
- Intelligence and Analytics
- Analyze usage data and recommend changes required in the content/system for improving
- Regular industry analysis of Digital Lending platforms and present to management
- Create various reports/analysis /insights
- Team and product practices
- Demo the platform as and when required.
- Train internal teams as well on Go-live and Platforms for customer pitches
- Build/support in building a world-class product team
- Ensure agile practices are followed
Key skills requirement – Must have:
- Techno-functional background (Understanding of how a solution would work and potential challenges/possibilities)
- Previous experience of working in a Fintech/ FI in digital lending domain is a must.
- Ability to use tools for wireframing
- Ability to drive multiple teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success) towards a common outcome
- Love for great products, designs, and user experiences and a deep desire to create the same
- Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics
- Ability to understand customer psychology and motivation around the use cases
- Ability to own and deliver projects independently
Key skills requirement – Good to have:
- Functional Credit Underwriting Knowledge
- Functional Social Media Marketing Knowledge
- Salary as per industry standards
- Work with experienced Banking & finance professionals
- Good work-personal life balance with fun environment to work-in.
Please submit your resume along-with a cover letter to [email protected]