Acquisition Manager - Anchor (Supply Chain Finance)
Role – Manager – Anchor Relationships
Experience – 5+ years
Location – Mumbai – Onsite
Qualification – CA / MBA-finance or equivalent
Product Exposure – SME / Working Capital / Supply Chain Finance
Key Job Responsibilities
- Acquire and On-board new corporates (Anchors) for vendor finance/channel finance
- Framing Sales Strategies to acquire new anchors – incorporating both digital marketing, relationship marketing & Cold calling techniques.
- Managing relationships with existing Anchors under portfolio. Maintain relationship with key officials of Anchors to ensure smooth running of programs / implementation of new programs
- Ability to structure SCF product offerings as per requirements of corporate and structure new models of business.
- Facilitate SCF sales team in conversion of leads provided by Anchor Corporate
- Setting up of distribution network and building a demand funnel in line with organization strategy, including —- Preparation and implementation of Channel Development. Implement robust due diligence mechanism for back ground verification of channel partners before empanelment.
- Engagement with established/ potential channel partners to negotiate terms of engagement and regular monitoring/ control to ensure regular flow of business.
- Responsible to achieve the budgeted Balance Sheet and P&L numbers including AUM, Fee Income and Cross Sell Revenue with due control over cost to income ratio.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the Supply Chain finance & Fintech landscape
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Jointly responsible for maintaining portfolio quality and portfolio composition in line with Policy
- Jointly responsible for compliance/audit/quality and other functions for the portfolio of region
Key skills requirement – Must have:
- In-depth product knowledge of Working Capital finance & Trade Finance. Sound knowledge of Business
Lending eco-system in fintech environment.
- CA / Post Graduate in Management or similar relevant qualifications – with work experience of minimum
5 years especially in Supply Chain Finance domain.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proactive problem solver with attention to details
- Salary as per industry standards along-with Performance Bonuses.
- Opportunity to build wealth through ESOPs.
- Work with experienced Banking & finance professionals.
- Good work-personal life balance with fun environment to work-in.
Please submit your resume along-with a cover letter to [email protected]